Use the podcast player below, or view it here on YouTube. Don’t forget to subscribe!
Guest: Caroline Nicotera with Terra Stone Greens/Terra Stone Organics
Terra Stone Greens
Works with: Distributors, Commercial Customers, and Culpeper Hospital Farmer’s Market, Individual Deliveries to Homes or Office CSA’s & Restaurants
- Can you tell us what microgreens are, and why do they matter?
- Nutritional content
- Talk about a few ways you can use them
- Are they hard to grow? Are there ones that are better to grow for beginners, or ones to just avoid altogether?
- What about taste? I’m sure it comes down to individual preference, but generally is there much flavor to microgreens, or are we primarily in it for the nutritional value?
- Is there a differences in growing them for yourself versus growing commercially?
- What does a small scale commercial setup look like? Do you have to have a lot of equipment?
- Best places to get your seed from?
Terra Stone Organics
- Natural Skin Care Line